- Early Bird Registration : Closed
- Regular Registration Extented till 25th October 2017
- Late/Onsite: Till Congress date
- Abstract Submission for WNCD & IAPSM is closed
- Registration for the Post Congress Workshop session "Managing Stress and Health Challenges: Practical Approaches for Everyday Life and Difficult Situations" is closed.
- To discuss the latest advances and trends in detection, prevention, management and surveillance of NCDs at global level.
- To highlight the importance of NCDs in achieving SDGs by 2030.
- To discuss the global NCD agenda and initiate policy dialogues among stakeholders.
Preventing Non-communicable Diseases: Realizing Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs)
Venue : Chandigarh, India
Date : 4-6 November 2017,
Pre conference course/CME 3rd November, 2017
Congress 2017 invite innovative ideas for making WNCD Congress different from routine conferences.Kindly send your ideas latest by 31st March 2017.
First 3 ideas will be incorporated and awarded
Click here to submit