- Early Bird Registration : Closed
- Regular: Till 30th June 2017
- Late/Onsite: Till Congress date
- Call For Abstract : Open
- Abstract Submission date extended till 30th June 2017
- To discuss the latest advances and trends in detection, prevention, management and surveillance of NCDs at global level.
- To highlight the importance of NCDs in achieving SDGs by 2030.
- To discuss the global NCD agenda and initiate policy dialogues among stakeholders.
Preventing Non-communicable Diseases: Realizing Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs)
Venue : Chandigarh, India
Date : 4-6 November 2017,
Pre conference course/CME 3rd November, 2017
- Introduction to global epidemiology of NCDs and their control measures
- Economics of NCDs and Universal Health Coverage
- Current research and programs for NCDs in low middle income countries
- NCDs and the environment
- Epidemiology and prevention of cancer in the low middle income countries
- Diabetes research in developing countries
- Health systems and NCDs in developing countries
Congress 2017 invite innovative ideas for making WNCD Congress different from routine conferences.Kindly send your ideas latest by 31st March 2017.
First 3 ideas will be incorporated and awarded
Click here to submit